Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Forgotten tattoo design

Saw a friend I hadn't seen for awhile and noticed a few tattoo lines poking out from his t-shirt sleeve, I asked him if he'd gotten a tattoo, he lifted his t-shirt sleeve up and saw his full shoulder tattoo that was in progress, it seemed familiar to me and I asked him where he got the design from and he said "you". LOL I had totally forgotten I had drawn something for him. What I drew was the basic out line for the design, the tattoo artist is filling it in with patterns that pertain to my friends cultural background, She's doing a very nice job too.

Need to get some pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, everyone, I am a tattoo fan how about you?
my first tattoo was at 16 and i always like to find tattoo designs that are unique.
How did you face your family with your first tattoo, my parents were shouting and very
curious with me but now they don't care a lot of my tattoos.
I have a big tiger tattoo on one of my arms and it looks great on me. Tell me about your tattoos.

Keith
Tribal Arm Tattoos