Monday, May 22, 2006

Sorry Illustration Friday

Wow it's been so long since I've updated this blog.

I've got so many people wanting me to design them tattoos, it's getting a bit out of hand, once I get the first lot out of the way I should have a lot more tattoo designs and photos of them getting done to show on this blog, which is good.
Also on top of all this I've got a new job to go to, getting my drivers license and more Studies, it's gonna be a rough couple of months hehe.

The pen and ink drawing is about regret, respect and honor.
Pencil Cases

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great image, I really like everything about it...I can totally see how your work would translate into tattoos, hope you post some of those pieces soon!

Anonymous said...

'always like your drawings...hope you find time to post more soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I see the date, May 22, and I'm thinking ya don't post much, eh?

But, what the hey, I'm just driftin about on a Sunday afternoon, sharing THE answer to the question that has been plagueing mankind for a millenium....

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.
The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.
The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."

.....OK, maybe not....

Clip said...

Hehe I haven't heard that joke before, good one.

Anonymous said...

great drawing !