Thursday, October 27, 2005

The process

Most of the previous drawings are my working drawings when i get serious about doing a finished work i draw a smaller version and take the bits out i like the most, i then draw them larger and add to the final work as i go, i cant seem to do what my tutors told me to do and draw the same design like 20 times before i start on a finished work, i never did get into that grove of things.

If any of yall who come to my blog have a blog with your art on it id like to see em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. A little random, but I just thought I'd comment.. I really love your drawings. I have basically zero artistic skill (more into music and stuff) so i'm really, really impressed. How long does it take you draw one of these?

Oh. Hey. Just looked at your profile and saw where you live. That's cool. I spent Christmas Eve in Wellington about two years ago. Again, random, sorry.

-xxx-

Clip said...

Thanks for the comment,i looked at your blog seems really interesting easy to read, your a writer thats artistic.

Well the time it takes me to draw varies mostly between 1 or 2 hours most of its the line work the shadings easy.
Compared to what your doing IMO what i do is childs play lol, i couldnt posibly imagein writing 20,000 word stories.

Yea Wellingtons my home town and i love it but i havent really been anywhere else so i have nothing to compare it to.

If you dont mind id like to add your blog to my links.

Sorry about the spelling comments doesnt seem to have spellcheack.